- Place on the floor of the shower, place on the bathtub edge, or place one shower steamer as close to your head as possible when showering.
Allow some of the water to hit the steamer or simply drizzle some on (but not directly in the water stream).
- The steamer will begin to dissolve and release the aroma.
- Eucalyptus and Menthol Crystals (Menthol is a compound of the peppermint plant ) are helpful for respiratory wellness. This combined with a warm shower helps to open up sinus, stuffy noses and best used for the onset of a cold.
- These steamers should last for more than one shower, dependent on the duration of the shower and contact with water.
- To make your shower steamer last longer, remove from water once done using as a body scrub or aromatherapy.
Baking soda, Citric acid, Corn starch, Bentonite Clay, Grapeseed oil, Menthol Crystal, Eucalyptus oil, Natural colorants, Vitamin E, Eucalyptus leaves.